MBBS, MD -Paediatrics,FNNF
Consultant Neonatologist & PaediatricianBook Appointment
MBBS, MD - Pediatrics,FNNF
Consultant Neonatologist & Paediatrician
Dr.Snitha Reddy Rampa has immense Knowledge in Neonatal Care and has vast experience in handling newborn intensive care, low birth Weight, Preterm Care ,Neonatal Ventilation and birth defects.
Her interests in academics reinforced her to present papers and posters in various national and state medical conferences.
• Pre-term Care.
• Low Birth Weight.
• Neonatal Ventilation.
• Growth & Development Assessment.
• 3rd Prize for case report on “ Dress Syndrome” at SIMSCON Nov 2013, Pondicherry.
• Got Dr. Jayam’s Memorial award for the best research award paper presentation in TN DIGI NEOCON Oct 2020.
• She has done many paper and poster presentations in various national and state conferences.
•National Neonatology Forum.
• NICU Care.
• High Risk Newborn Clinic.
• Well baby Clinic.
• Perinatology / High risk antenatal Counselling.
• General Pediatrics.
• Growth & Developmental assessment.
• Pediatric Nutrition.
• Pediatric Infectious diseases.
• Asthma & Allergy Clinic.
• Participated in NEST (neonatal emergency simulation training) course on 18th April 2016.
• Advance NRP provider- IAP NNF Advance NRP first golden minute project provider on 6th August 2016.
• Certified on IAP Basic life support course provider level on 2ndDecember 2017
• Presented case report on ‘’DRESS SYNDROME’’ in SIMSCON 1st September 2013.
• Presented paper on ‘’VITAMIN D LEVELS IN NEPHROTIC SYNDROME’’ in SOUTH PEDICON SHIVAMOGGA 16th October 2016
• Presented E-POSTER on ‘’TRUE KNOT’’ in 54th annual conference IAP PEDICON Bengaluru 18th-22nd January 2017
• Presented E-POSTER ON ‘’ARC SYNDROME’’ in 39th annual convention on national neonatology forum held on 11th December 2019
• Presented paper on ‘’EARLY VERSES STANDARD FORTIFICATION OF HUMAN MILK AMONG PRETERM VERY LOW BIRTH WEIGHT NEONATES’’ in DIGI NEOCON 2020 on 10thOctober 2020
• Attended CME on ‘’CELL CULTURE AND STEM CELL TECHNOLOGY’’ held on 7th September 2013
• Attended CME on HIV/AIDS: Indian scenario on prevalence and control strategies held on 14th December 2013
• Participated in MINI RESPIRE CME, IAP DAVANGERE held on 11th October 2015
• Participated in workshop on RESPIRATORY DEVICES AND ABG ANALYSIS on KAR-RESPICON 7TH ANNUAL CME held on 23rd June 2017
• Participated in NEONATAL VENTILATION workshop held on 22nd March 2019
• Participated in NUTRITION – CME and workshop held on 21thJuly 2019
• Participated in ADVANCED NEONATAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY AND HEMODYNAMIC workshop held at Niloufer hospital on 12th December 2019
• Participated in PEDICRITICON annual conference IAP intensive care chapter on 8th July 2016.
• Participated in SOUTH PEDICON SHIVAMOGGA, 16th October 2016.
• Participated in 54th annual conference IAP PEDICON Bengaluru between 19-22nd January 2017 .
• Participated in 39th ANNUAL CONVENTION ON NATIONAL NEONATOLOGY FORUM between 11th-15th December 2019.
• Participated in DIGI NEOCON 2020 held on 10TH and 11TH October 2020.