Black Fungus Causes | Black Fungus Treatment in Hyderabad
Black fungus (Mucormycosis) :
It is a rare and aggressive opportunistic fungal infection .It is caused by the fungi of the order mucorales. Yet it is surging in the covid19 pandemic. As of now there are at least 9 000 people infected with the disease in India from the usual number of 20 cases per year. the group also includes the patients suffering from covid19 that develop breathing difficulties and being put on oxygen and mechanical ventilators high-risk patients should be alert and notice
COMMON REASONS FOR BLACK FUNGUS INFECTION:
There are multiple reasons for this corona infection
- The disease attacks people with lower or compromised immune systems.
- Steroids compromise the patient’s immune system
- Some of the patients are at risk of prolonged stay in hospital due to breathing difficulties
- The oxygen and mechanical ventilator if administered can be an easy target for the opportunistic.
- Fungus attacks lack of oxygen, high iron and unsanitary conditions. make it an ideal environment for the infection to grow.
- It mostly affects nasal sinuses and the oral cavity. The impact can remain within paranasal sinuses or progress to the orbit and brain fortunately
- Mucormycosis is commonly contracted when the spores are inhaled by people with compromised immune systems the fungi and their spores
- Everywhere from the soil plants decaying fruits and vegetables to the dusty areas and gardens high risk patient who are highly vulnerable to this disease
if any symptoms appear,